We warmly welcome you to join our next FUAVE Stakeholder Bootcamp on the 4th of February! Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the event will be held online in Teams.
Please find the draft program and invitation to the event below.
FUAVE Stakeholder Bootcamp for Helsinki East Test Area
Date & Time: Friday, 4th of February 2022 at 9:00-14:30 (GMT+2, Finnish time)
Place: Online in Teams and Miro
9:00-9:10 Welcome to the bootcamp online event (Hannu Karvonen, VTT)
9:10-10:00 Presentations, part 1
– Helsinki-East Aerodrome – Testbed for Future Aviation (Esa Korjula, Redstone AERO Oy)
– Testbed introduction, services for drone businesses, and how to join (Timo Kasurinen & Tomi Oravasaari, XAMK)
– Customer story: this is how we used the Oulu test area (Hannu Lesonen, Founder, CEO, Anarky Labs Oy)
10:00-10:15 Coffee break
10:15-11:00 Presentations, part 2
– Greetings from other FUAVE test areas (Kimmo Paajanen, OAMK)
– Introduction and motivation to the afternoon’s bootcamp workshop session (Anu Kankainen, VTT)
11:00-12:00 Lunch break
12:00-13:30 FUAVE Helsinki-East bootcamp workshop: 4 themes circulating in 4 groups (20 minutes per theme)
Workshop’s preliminary themes:
- Roadmap for digital and sustainable aviation: projects and companies for impact
- Helsinki-East test area features
- Helsinki-East test area implementation
- Helsinki-East test area business model
13:30-13:40 Coffee break
13:40-14:30 Workshop results, lessons learnt, next steps and wrap-up (VTT, XAMK, Redstone)
14:30 Bootcamp ends
Please register to the online event before 2nd of February at 16:00 (GMT+2) here: https://www.lyyti.in/Helsinki_East_FUAVE_bootcamp_04022022
Background about FUAVE, its test areas and the Helsinki East bootcamp:
The Finnish UAV Ecosystem (FUAVE) project is currently establishing UAS test areas across Finland. The first areas have already been established and in use in the Oulu region and they provide a one-stop-shop for research, business and applications.
This next interactive FUAVE bootcamp session will focus on understanding the needs, use cases and potential of the newly opened Helsinki-East test area in Pyhtää for different types of drone trials.
Welcome to the bootcamp!