Research Scientist or Senior Scientist, Critical Cyber-physical Systems
Are you interested in cyber-physical systems and would like to develop innovative technology with top experts in the field?
Do you want to build an excellent science career and work at the interface of academy and industry?
Who VTT is looking for:
- You hold a M.Sc., or Ph.D/Dr degree in distributed systems, embedded systems, IoT, automation or robotics.
- You have hands-on experience in programming cyber-physical systems (e.g., drones, sensors, autonomous vehicles, IoT service systems) and developing distributed software systems and/or algorithms.
- You are dedicated to rigorous and innovative scientific work and have some experience in publishing your research in international peer-reviewed journals or conferences.
- You look forward to working in an international context, together with industrial companies and research organizations, as well as to developing your capabilities towards acting as a project manager in industrial and/or research collaborations.
- A demonstrated interest in situational awareness, digital trust/security, collective/swarm intelligence, and/or man/machine interfaces is a plus